I have an impression that usually the people (including me) are lazy to read 1 or more pages of article. So I thought that I do an anonymous and subjective test for you and you can give answers under a couple of minutes in your mind. Many people have their opinions about certain things but think about that why do you think that? How can you change?
So let’s see the questions:
- How satisfied are you with your current life?
- I’m absolutely satisfied with my life. Everything is all right!
- I’m satisfied with my life but there are a few things in which I would change.
- I have to change in lot of things.
2. How much free time do you have?
- I have so much free time. I’m often bored.
- I have an avarage amount of free time.
- I don’t have much free time. I cannot rest.
3. How often are you online?
- I’m available online very rarely.
- I used to surf on Interner every day.
- I always on the Internet. I can be available any time.
4. How do you like to work or How would you like to work?
- I like if my boss tells me what I have to do and when I have to do.
- I like when my relations are good with my colleagues and with my boss who doesn’t instruct me everytime.
- I like if I could be my own boss so I work when I want and nobody instruct me.
5. Working alone or in a team?
6. Do you like traveling and see the world?
- I don’t like traveling and I don’t have time for that.
- If it’s possible then I travel but it’s not a prime necessity.
- Yes of course! I want to travel a lot.
7. What are your relationships like?
- I have few acquaintances and I have few friends.
- I have lot of acquaintances but I have few friends and our relationships are superficial.
- I have so much acquaintances and luckily I have lot of friends who I can trust.
8. How do you like what are you doing currently?
- I enjoy what I’m doing. I enjoy all day of the week.
- I am satisfied about what I’m doing but at the middle of the week I look forward to the weekend.
- I don’t like what I’m doing and I hate the early wake ups.
9. Do you like the new challanges?
- I don’t like the new challanges. The sure things are better.
- Sometimes I try new things but it’s not typical.
- I like the new challanges which are often motivate me.
10. How important do you consider the healthy life?
- It’s not so important for me. My life is not so healthy.
- I think it is important but unfortunately I don’t really manage to keep my healthy life up.
- I think it is very important and I’m looking for a way to live healthier.
+1: Do you drink coffee?
- No, I never drink coffee.
- Sometimes I used to drink a cup of coffee.
- Yes, I used to drink coffee every day.
I answered these questions when I decided to choose the DXN because the DXN gives these thing to you on long distance.
What kind of things do I think exactly? You can find it out here!